Baby Bear is growing by leaps and bounds all of a sudden! He is talking more and more, and we can understand him much better! When he wants something, he points and says, "unt that!"
Today when we went to drop Sissy off at school, as I got her out of the car he said, "buh bye!" and waved to her. When I pick her up from school, he gets excited and runs up to her for big hugs. They are so precious together.
Bear is also learning to be naughty, which sucks. You tell him no, he smiles and runs to do whatever naughty act is in question and does it. Discipline is still tricky for 1 year olds. Right now it's all about repetition and blah blah blah, but sometimes I get tired of repeating!
At Matt and Jessica's house 2 nights ago, Jessica was playing with him and he was repeatedly saying, "Again! Again!" He is expressing himself so much more successfully now.
He is understanding a lot more, too! Which is why I know he knows it's a no no to turn off the damn tv!
He's so sweet though, when Sissy is in trouble, he'll run up and hug her and kiss her. And if I'm laying down on the floor, he'll come up and hug be from behind. He loves to cuddle (sometimes) and he gives sweet little kisses on demand. Yeah, I think I'll keep him!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment